About Me

I am Christian Mizzi and I have 18 years and I live the Fgura Currently I'm studying on IT Mcast and and is attending in Computer Domain in Mosta. My Hobbies are the Maltese feasts and in time of summer many of my free time always i would with the committee to organize and work together. I have talent and I work in the field of sewing the fabric and designs.

Monday 9 December 2013

General Infomration about my talent and my work in the field of the Feasts.

I'm a person where can I say lover of the Maltese feasts and when I was a younger I begin to take interest in this section. Up to from when I started use a paper and a pencil in first time. But the time started passes and when more time passes, I started to discover my talent in more detail. When I started painted many designs to another unless when reaches certain quality has entered the
first order on set a small pavilions for Siggiewi. Although I had no many work for this order but in a short time, I had teach more things because did not have a long time to work. In first week of this work started to prepare the design on a paper and then when the designs is finished, I'm draw the same design to the original scale on a cardboard. When all the first part of this order is ready, I started to prepare drawing the design from the cardboard to the fabric. After all the work was ready. In June of 2012 my first work were out for
feast of St. Nicholas in Siggiewi. In the same year I had another work for Hamrun and after the year 2012 I had another works for and Zabbar. Obviously now will not stop here and will continue build on that work. I future other orders for Zebbug, Kirkop and Senglea.



My Process how I work in my talent.

First of all you mustreach agreement with the customer how they want the product.

After the agreement was conclusive, what i'm thinking to drawing on a paper in a small scale.

After the original design be ready, I'm do the design to the original scale onto the cardboard.

Therefore must be purchased the fabric and fringe.

After the design was cut from the cardboard, This must be placed on the fabric where I draw the design from the cardboard to the fabric.

After the drawing on the fabric is finished, the fabric join together and the process of sewing is started here.

After the sewing be ready, the excess fabric must be removed.


After want sewing the fringe.

A few from my works.














































































No comments:

Post a Comment